Thursday, March 3, 2011

Happy DIAF Friday! It's a Mad, Mad World.

                             Just in case we forgot,
                    we were reminded in the past week.


             


We have already talked the SPN Meta episode to death.
We all know how we feel.
Misha tweeted to match what was happening during the episode.
Which of course we thought was totally awesome.

We had the Jared vs Misha prank wars start up again.
Misha got Jared and Jared of course retaliated.
We were lucky enough to see pics of the dirty deeds.

This I don't like so much.
Another fan wrote to TC in a BitchBack regarding Jared and Gen.
I don't believe that TC has ever really known exactly what was going on.
Making a lot of guesses.
I'm not sure why he stopped, if someone got to him or what.
Because I'm sure he gets plenty of J2 questions every week.
We sure have had a lot of interesting gossip floating around.
I have zero interest in promoting TC's column.

Needless to say that got a few interesting responses from fans.
And that is what I am interested in..

Trying to rewrite history and act like fans always cared about GC / Ruby.
We all know that is not the case.
For years GC didn't have panels at cons and very few missed her.
But then when she started dating Jared suddenly some fans acted like
they were always interested in her and liked her.
When she married Jared, suddenly more fans wanted her at the cons.
(allegedly)
The most interesting thing about GC is Jared.
It's the same with Clif.
All the fans really want to hear from them about is Jensen and Jared.
I don't want to talk about Clint and all his creepy disgustingness.

Dear Ted:
What is your take on the meta episode of Supernatural last Friday? When I first heard that Genevieve Cortese was returning to the show to play Jared Padalecki's wife, I thought the intention was to combat those pesky gay rumors. So I was surprised to see her (and one of their wedding photos!) in an alternate universe that was clearly a fictional portrayal of his life. I mean, everyone knows the real Jared and Jensen get along just fine. So if none of it was real, why not hire a different actress or not mention it at all? Or was the opportunity to remind everyone that Jared married the actress who played Ruby too good to pass up?
M
Dear Not So Supernatural:
The latter. Fans love it when an onscreen character comes to life offscreen, ever heard of Two and a Half Men?

Read more:
http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/the_awful_truth/b228936_bitch-back_whos_this_olivia_munn_anyway.html#ixzz1Fah7mtzJ

Well, to be honest, this I don't like this either.
We had Jensen's wife Danneel arguing with a tweeter 5 days ago.

In response to this comment:
@DanneelHarris, Jensen is SINGLE! Watch supernatural epi 6-15 for more info!
about 3 hours ago via Mobile Web

She has tweeted:
@NinaHanniger ...come on.....Really?
24 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to NinaHanniger

@NinaHanniger Grow up Nina
23 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to NinaHanniger

@NinaHanniger make sure and check my twitter later tonight. Also, you suck
17 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to NinaHanniger

Way to stay classy Danneel.

Just when we thought it was over.....
We were treated to this lovely picture, from 1978.

Don't forget the added: DanneelHarris Suck it Nina and @gagatuc....just kidding.
 Have a nice day,....if ya still can.

Apparently someone is a little insecure and is not smart enough
to not engage with a crazy fan.
She had five days to cool down.
We had thought that you had changed your mind
and let common sense prevail.
Nope.
It took Danneel five days to dig up an old picture of her and Jensen..
I wish she would think a little more before she acts.
This not only reflects poorly on someone who is trying
to have an acting career, but also on Jensen as well.
There are others to think about than just your self Danneel.
Must you be such an embarrassment to Jensen and all women.

I used to think you were a hot bitch who could handle her own.
Not any more.
Now you come off as a spoiled brat who is bitter due to her career
and marriage not going well.
Please try to have more respect for yourself and Jensen in the future.
After all supposedly we have the same goal.
We both want Jensen to be happy.
Or more accurately, I know one of us does.
I'm not so sure about you any more.

I used to feel embarrassed about my beliefs.
Part of fandumbs dirty little secret.
Well, no more.
From the marriage het parade by Jared and GC, Clif being a low life sleeze, Danneel acting like she's still in Junior High to Jensen's pics where he's usually looking like he wants to be anywhere other than with Danneel.
I am now a proud hat who is ready to shout it from the rooftops.
In the appropriate places of course.

Now let's move on from all that seriousness.
(Look what you forced me to do. I hate being serious on my blog.)

title or description







The Family Business by brilcrist

Now this, this is an example of art that’s good, but yet there’s something awful about it.
Particularly, the artist went to great lengths to render the characters, but completely crapped out on the background and the desk John is sitting at. If that desk - just the desk - was well-rendered, this would be an amazing image. But the right corner doesn’t match the left corner and it’d be an awfully short desk for John there because if his arms reach the front edge, his legs would be all crumpled up underneath it.
I know the artist mentioned it was ‘kinda unfinished’, but that desk snafu is almost unforgivable.

Archangel Gabriel by ~pakost on deviantART

Sword Of Michael by ~natuvalo on deviantART





Misha Collins as woman by ~Luck-a on deviantART

Sam-N-Furter by ~CaptainZoZo on deviantART
This is actually pretty funny.



Mine by ~pakost on deviantART

Can you believe I resisted the temptation to use this as an excuse
to post the picture of Acklecorn from the planet Unicorn Heyyy! ;-)

I am well aware that not everyone will agree with my views.

23 comments:

  1. That's quite an amazing recap of the week. ;-p We used to go months with out any news. It does seem to get hinkier and hinker doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pics are out of this world! Can't wait for the new episode. I agree. There is a lot of crazy shit going on. I'm most amused, but not so much this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that picture of Jared as Frankenfurter. The last two pics are epic. What the hell all the pics are outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i got nervous reading what happened. The guy who wrote about GC has guts, seriously.
    About Danneel...it's embarassing. When i was 12 i was more mature. "Now you come off as a spoiled brat who is bitter due to her career
    and marriage not going well. [...]We both want Jensen to be happy.Or more accurately, I know one of us does.I'm not so sure about you any more." I couldn't have said it better. And both Jen and Jay always look like they rather be anywhere other than with their wives. They just seem to be at the wrong place there, im sure y'all can understand what i mean.

    Anyway, the pictures had me in stitches!! i wonder if Js and Misha have ever seen some of them...seriously no one could get angry, they're just too hilarious xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Watchtower. It makes me a little uncomfortable as well. *cringe* by association. It's true Jared and GC make a rediculous spectical of themselves and look equally awkward. I love that pic of Misha in the dress. :-) I don't get Danneel at all. I used to think she was smarter than this. disappointing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really don't know what to think anymore! It's been getting crazier and crazier! Those pics are classic. I just hope it all turns out okay for Jensen and Jared.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed your update - thanks for keeping me in the loop with the weeks asshattery!! Never not funny!

    I went and checked Clif's twatter and am glad to see he is providing a public service by confirming Jared and Jensen's CORRECT heights. God forbid anyone was out there spreading malicious false height info. Thank god for fandom he is here to Police the Interweb.....*sigh* what a guy.... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Patty, are you kidding me? I don't follow DH or Clint but I. Hear about their dumbass tweets It's feast or famine and right now we are all happy gluttons. The one thing all SPN fans know for a fact is J2's height. *double headdesk* followed by slamming my hand in a drawer. Watchtower, great minds think alike. :-) OMG I can't imagine what Misha and especially J2 would think about this place. I refuse to entertain the possibility that we would ever be on their radar. Otherwise it would skew my brain dumps. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WTF?! Where have I been? I missed most of this trainwreck! Thanks for the update and the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want Jared in a pirate had and sparkles. I want it hard.

    There's not a damn thing in this world sweeter than those boys. I can only hope they are happy and surrounded by good people, and if not, that gets rectified ASAP. Frankly, Misha is fulfilling the awesome pal quota single handed ;) I would also like to state that I am available for wifely duties. I am an excellent cook and a massive hoar so I could do 2 husbands easily. Just putting that out there ;)

    Now THAT'S class!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Hollowdoll: lol y know those messages of peaceful greeteing humans keep sending in the space in case aliens hear them in the movies? i'd make a permanent post here like "Hi, Jared Jensen and Misha, if ur here it means
    a) u googled Wincest, which is veeeeeery interesting
    b) u seriously google Wincest?? what, u needed inspiration for your performances (in and out of set)?? Naughty boys ;)
    c) u just bumped into the craziest but also the most adorable people ever.
    We greet you with respect and love, and we invite u to visit this humble, but warm blog keeping in ur mind that none of this is meant to be offensive, that everything must be taken with irony and that we dont take any responsability for the Acklecorn picture....it was just too hilarious not to spread it everywhere with no reason at all.
    So please don't freak out, don't sue and, note for the Js, remember that we totally support ur evident Epic Love Story not giving a fuck about showbiz heteronormative bullshit.
    Feel free to come back whenever you want to, ur more than welcome here.
    Peace."

    ReplyDelete
  12. No joke! i couldn't link to the actual tweet but this is it....

    'Apparently there's been some confusion as to the height of Jared and Jensen. Jared is 6''4"3/4 and Jensen is 6'and a 3/4 inch.'

    TRUE FACTZ- from the Voice of J2 (TM)....

    LOL at 'some confusion', like this is SRS BZNZ... Of all the stuff on the interweb that could be 'wrong' about J2, i'm glad it is this SRS issue he is tackling first...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Watchtower have I told you lately that I lurve you? That is a perfect description of our sanctuary. We have pure hearts and dirty minds. It was hard to resist Aklecorn eye fucking me into submition so I would include him in this post. I held my ground cuz I don't want him to know how much power over me he has. His ego is getting a little too inflated. Patti if Clint wants to verify measurements he should confirm the exact lengths of the Padapeen and the Ackledong. He is such a useless idiot! Don't forget that we are a package deal my sweet wifey. I am sure it's just a matter of time before Misha contacts you my lurve. It will be obvious to him that you are a high class ass. Which we know is his weak spot. Oh Misha you are, after 2 minutes of trying to find the right word. I have given up. Misha you are Misha. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. You all rock. We are one big kinky family here. This place is definitely special. It's so nice to come here and feel welcome and not judged. I hope our little paradise stays that way.

    ReplyDelete
  15. ahah I luuurve u too! And i totally get the Acklecorn situation, no one could blame u darling *pat pat*

    ReplyDelete
  16. Of course we are a package! A whole big bundle of fun ;) OK, you KNOW how I love scientific research, well I think I have a plan. I will personally verify the height of J2. You know when people have those little wheels that go clickclickclick to measure distance? I'll get a mini one and attach it to the tip of my tongue (so I can keep my hands free to make notes obv) and I'll start at the feet and work up. 6'4" and 3/4 you say, Clint? Well, we shall see. We shall see *nods*.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pinkwood you are lying liar who lies! ;-) we all know exactly where your hands will be! And don't forget I will be double checking your work!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LMAO! Someone's onto your sneaky plan my luscious Pinkwood. ;-) not surprising as it appears we all live with our minds in the gutter. For accuracy I will have to triple check all measurements taken.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well I'm hurt and stung by your implications that I would be anything but completely PROFESSIONAL with mah tongue and mah digits hoars ;)

    YOU GUISE! BTW, I will totally wear my fierce sequined boots to my photo op with Jenny Bean. I am 5' 10" and I reckon there is a good 3 or 4 inches on them boots so if he is indeed 6' and the all import three quarters of an inch I will be a teensy bit taller than him. Lol. Science.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Seeing as your 3 inches taller than me its good that I like a tall woman. (Jealous) the tallest girl I dated was a 6 foot full bodied Amazon who like to wear heels. That was years ago of course. She didn't measure up to my expectations. Most things don't. You being the exception sweetness and light. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. aaawww! It's such a love fest! And all this saucy flirting as well. Me likey! Thanx for the redic post. All this asshattery by J2 etc really makes me scratch my head.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Epic love is epic *nods*

    Wow - you dated a Ginormo. You should have known ;) Maybe the Js are trying to lower our expectations so they can blow our minds even more at some future point?

    ReplyDelete
  23. This post is epic in a million different ways!

    ReplyDelete

IT'S A FUCKING MIRACLE!!