Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hornover: what one wakes up with the morning after a night of getting too horny without release. ~Sommeil Liberosensa



Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X









I thank God I was raised Catholic, so sex will always be dirty. ~John Waters





We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation.  ~Lily Tomlin



The good thing about masturbation is that you don't have to get dressed up for it. ~Truman Capote






A chicken and an egg are lying in bed. The chicken is smoking a cigarette with a satisfied smile on its face and the egg is frowning and looking put out. The egg mutters to no one in particular, "I guess we answered that question."

8 comments:

  1. Well hello there! very nice indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect way to end my evening! UNF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hells yeah! I shall be having some sweet and naughty dreams tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. unf! i love all the quotes :D J2 give me a hornover every morning, damn them :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to poke Jensen and Jared with my hornover. Serves them right those sexy bastards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lickable, so bitable! I agree the quotes are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes I do think the quotes add a little bit of extra saucyness. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer." - BRILLIANT! everybody should follow the suggestion! UNF for the whole post *_*

    ReplyDelete

IT'S A FUCKING MIRACLE!!