Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Supernatural BOOBS!



Classy!Boobs!
This pic drives me crazy cuz I can't see BOOBS!

I had to add this pic, it's one of my favorites.
Everyone looks confused, especially Gigantor.

Perky!Boobs!

 MILF!Boobs!
Samantha Smith Actress Samantha Smith attends HBO Emmy after party at the Pacific Design Center on September 16, 2007 in Los Angeles, California.

Saucy!Boobs!
traci dinwiddie Pictures, Images and Photos
Traci Dinwiddie
I swear when I first saw this, I thought it was Elizabeth Taylor!

Witchy!Boobs!
You may want to fix your lipstick, tramp!

Wonder!Boobs!

Snappy!Boobs!
Jessica Heafey
Jessica Heafey

MataHari!Boobs
Lindsey McKeon

Whiner!Boobs!

KickAss!Boobs!
Interesting turn of events. I was not aware she played the mother on
a certain tv show with twins. hhhmmmmm....

Willows!Boobs!
Willow and Tara
from Buffy the Vampire Slayer 
Season 5 Episode “The Body”
First on-screen lesbian kiss and first lesbian couple as main characters in a prime-time television series.
from Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Season 5 Episode “The Body”
First on-screen lesbian kiss and first lesbian couple
as main characters in a prime-time television series.willowrosenbergrp:

OOC: FINALLY! Willow and Tara! (:
WHOOO!
In my mind, those boobs will always belong to Willow.
I can't mention Willow with out posting one of my favorite pics
Not that there aren't a lot of good ones.
Ok I digress, nothing to see here. ;-) Moving on.....


Fangirl!Boobs!

Apocalyptic!Boobs!

Stalker!Boobs!

Crazy!Boobs!

Creepy!Boobs!

Fake!Boobs!
This clinches it. GC has definitely not had a boob job.
Wait a minute! Heeeyyyy!!!!
Dean you are a very wise man.
Don't forget, it's META BABY!
Beware the Meta-Whore.

OriginalSassy!Boobs!
Let's face it, only one Ruby really counts.
Sucks to Ruby 2.0, doesn't it?
Sucks even more to have to watch Ruby 2.0

BitchIsBack!Boobs!
image


image
 image
thepunkasscrossroadsdemon:

Aww, dat’s naaasty
I should not be so amused

15 comments:

  1. Holy Hell! That's a lot of boobs! yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooot!!! holy hot hell that's a lot of boobs! O_O

    p.s. i think mine should be there under fangirl boobs...just sayin ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! first of all, Tara was my crush in seventh grade so thank u for including her here ;)
    Pam, once again, is my favourite <3 and Meg 1.0 here rocks *_* but u forgot Casey the demon bargirl! she was sooo hot too!

    It's unbelievable how genefail's boobs passed from NOTHING to metaepisode's SILICON PARTY!!! bitch >.<

    The last gif made my week xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry. I'll add Casey when I get home. I knew I was leaving out a couple, but in my defense I was starting to get
    boobs!blindness. ;-) It is quite interesting that GC had such a growth spurt so late in life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jared's on the phone. He said you forgot his man!boobs! He's playing the sexism card :D

    That is a fine array of racks. Of course my beloved Traci's are the BEST. I do love her so. She is beautiful inside and out.

    Some interesting 'inflation' going on too...makes me a bit sad to be honest. Combined with a certain other person's lament at turning 32...*side-eyes* Mustn't dwell.

    The last gif is amazing. Even if it does look the boys are indulging in 'watersports'! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you more and more every day my sweet but HDU? Those 2 doofuses get more than their share of spotlight to show off their moobs. I want to look at boobs! This is all about the lady!boobs! Although let's face it they are not all ladies, however, that's okay by me. Tramps deserve equal time. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was Jarrud - not me. You know he's a greedy attention hoar ;)

    YAY BOOBS! *jiggles*

    ReplyDelete
  8. We did have some amazing women on the show. Mostly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. mostly lmao XD yes, i loved all the women on this show except for genefail, she clearly was feeling inferior to elta so since she couldn't get a hot beef injection she settled for a silicone one ;P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well at least now Genefail and Elta have something in common, other than their husbands would rather fuck each other than them. ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  11. oohhh!! burn!!!! mwahahahahaha XDD yeah at least now they can complain to each other about how much their fake tits don't bounce XD

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think as long as their bearding allowance check doesn't bounce they don't care whether or not their boobs do. The only other things Genefail and Elta care about are horses and guys that smell like horses.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are right horses smell much better than Steve. What was I thinking?! I didn't mean to insult horses!

    ReplyDelete
  14. well i got a hug and a birthday wish from his rancid turkey grease loving ass and it was wonderful :P

    ReplyDelete

IT'S A FUCKING MIRACLE!!