Thursday, March 3, 2011

Jared and Misha's prank war continues (UPDATE)

We had to know this was coming.
Misha threw down the gauntlet and there was no way Jared could resist picking it up.
Feels like I have been waiting forever for the truce to end.
I can't wait to see what Misha does next!

The moral of the story is: Never leave your car keys sitting on your coffee table in your trailer. And the other moral is: Even getting something nice, like money for charity, can be a real pain in the ass.
The moral of the story is: Never leave your car keys sitting on your coffee table in your trailer. And the other moral is: Even getting something nice, like money for charity, can be a real pain in the ass. -Misha

Payback's a bitch.  Pic taken inside Misha's car.
Seeing as that isn't the whole amount I wonder where Jared is going to leave
the rest of it for Misha to find. Do you think it's in the air vents?



I really hope they both bring their A game.
I think Jared has met his match.

 

 









GAME ON!
The only rule is that there are no rules.
Shake hands and and let the fun begin!






8 comments:

  1. Too funny! I can't wait to find out how Misha retaliates. Hopefully we will hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what they say. Foreplay is good for the soul. Okay I just made that up. So sue me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Misha's lucky he didn't find his toilet full of change! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pic of Jared with the flag is highlarious! Too bad we couldn't get a pic with Misha's reaction.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loopyloo- that would be sooo funny. I love that Misha posted a pic of the note! Misha is so cool. He has a similar sensen of humor to mine. I find him hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the update. in the toilet. LMAO! Misha is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, boys. I love them both hard. A little intellectual flirtation is just the thing to pass those long hours on set. Jensen best start boning up if he wants to join in the wordplay foreplay.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those two are so funny and stubborn! The pics make me laugh. Should be a whole lotta fun for them. I am always waiting to hear how a prank backfires and pulls Jensen into the fray. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

IT'S A FUCKING MIRACLE!!