Friday, March 4, 2011

Homoerotic Bromance - Muther effin DENIED!!!!! No country for bold men

Those sons of bitches! I am feeling a lot of rage right now. I can't believe we were denied this! I mean really! WTF! HOW DARE THEY?!
I am going to keep my fingers and toes crossed that somehow video of this will be released. Karma's gonna bite them on the ass, they'll get theirs.

Seeing Javier Bardem and Josh Brolin Kiss Would Have Saved the Oscars

Apparently during Sunday night's ungodly awful Oscars telecast, co-presenters (and apparent ice cream salesmen) Javier Bardem and Josh Brolin did a little dance and kissed each other before they walked up to the mic. Great fun, right? Best thing in a bleak night! Except, we didn't get to see it because the producers instead cut to Bardem's wife Penelope Cruz. Boo!
Don't worry, though. They didn't not show it because of some nasty anti-gay, "America isn't ready for men kissing" type of thing. The producers just didn't know it was going to happen, so they cut to Cruz as planned and by the time they cut back to the pair, they were done with their little routine. Luckily an AP photographer snapped a picture of the moment, otherwise it would be lost to eternity, known only to the millionaires in attendance. It's still too bad we didn't see it live, though. It might just have made up for the pain of watching Anne Hathaway congratulate herself for three hours.
[THR, AfterElton; photo via AP]

8 comments:

  1. unf, unf, unf! I'm with you. I really, really hope a video is released. I can't believe they cut it as if it was something people shouldn't see. How ignorant and stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoever made that decision is a total douche bag! GRRRRR!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well certainly it's not Penelope's fault and im ready to believe it's not a problem of anty-gay panic, but they really planned to shoot like that.

    Anyway, it's funny to nitice how even the most straightest men of the world have a little gay princess inside of them.
    I have tons of straight&butch male friends and they're always ready to "play gay for fun" with each other..... that's the thing i always show them afterwards http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRewKaunCG0 which is one of the most hilarious videos i know, i love it! and obviously i always risk to be choked for my evilness :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so funny! I love how you are pointing out *sarcastically* that not everything thing is a conspiracy. Sometimes shit happens. It is a bummer that they cut away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You smart ass bitch! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't. Believe they cut away! Ithought they had more thanone camera in case of malfunction as well as to get different viewpoints. Hhhhmmmm....I am talking myself into a conspiracy. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a good point you would think they'd have more than one camera.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sucks! I woulda loved to see that. :-(

    ReplyDelete

IT'S A FUCKING MIRACLE!!