Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Salute to Supernatural L.A. 2011 Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki


I will say this. Jensen and Jared are sitting much closer together at this con
compared to the last few cons! Thanks boys! ;-)



Jared calls a girl "babe".







  

 

                         





Of course Jared breaks his chair. It was bound to happen eventually, considering the way he throws chairs around! Jensen sweetly gives up his chair to Jared. Reminds me of when Jared put his gum on the top of his coffee lid and proceeded to get gum everywhere. Jensen sweetly gives Jared his coffee lid to Jared.
I'm beginning to see a pattern here.



It's very hard to listen to the question when all I can focus on his Jensen's lips.
And then Jared flashing dimples and pouting doesn't help either.
I'm surprised I'm not cross eyed!



Another chair bites the dust. It's a two for one courtesy of Jared "Moose" Padalecki.





I jizzed in my pants. TWICE!
Picturing Jared getting "ubducted" by aliens.
Classic Rock Returns to SPN!


That's right mother fuckers, we are elite when it comes to out fandumbing all other fandumbs.
There can only be one!
You mess with the bull, you get the horns! ;-P


I just realized they went old School!
The high 5 from Top Gun.
hmmm...

 










3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the LA videos! Those two are so cute and funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some day I am going to go to a con! They are so awesome together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Took forever to see video! FINALLY! J2 never disappoint!

    ReplyDelete

IT'S A FUCKING MIRACLE!!