Monday, February 14, 2011

A behind the scenes J2 pic, after the rediculous Jim Beaver brujaja?!

I really don't get the rules regarding BTS pics. Clif can't control everyone and bully them as much as he would like to think he can. Apparently one Mr. Sebastian Roche is willing to take on the big guy mano y mano. Kick his ass Balthazar!

It's anarchy I tell you! Anarchy!

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!



I  guess Clif is too busy eating combing the desert to notice!



What was that? Pardon?





Meanwhile, not far away.... are Danneel, Gen, Jensen and Jared.


Her Royal Highness' Matched Luggage. Never go on a desert trek without it.




Someone wrote in [info]spn_gossip,
New J2 pic with guest star?
http://yfrog.com/gyg8bugj

http://twitter.com/#!/sebroche/status/37323781160566784

Delete or ignore if already posted.


I am sure the picture behind jared is a spoiler, don't worry the picture behind Jensen doesn't matter.

g8bug.jpg

Bonus pic for our amusement!

agtyq.jpg

I wonder when we'll get this fine gent at a con?

6 comments:

  1. Seriously? You have got to be kidding me! Why am I not surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know what to say. LMAO! This is just the funniest thing! Clif proving what a useless idiot once again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was just a matter of time. Clif is a legend in his own mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! That last pic! I can't even! :-O

    ReplyDelete
  5. And the laughs keep coming! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Janet you are so right! Clif is such a putz! Those pics are great!

    ReplyDelete

IT'S A FUCKING MIRACLE!!