Thursday, February 3, 2011

Nobody Manhandles the Silver Fox!! part 2

These two pics need no introduction nor warrant any explanation.




Aaaawww the Silver Fox looks bashful.
That’s how he sucks you in and then bam! The next day you are doing the walk of shame.
But DAMN it was worth it!
Rumor is he can even get men pregnant! LMAO!


Oh Anderson, you flirt.
I wonder who Anderson is making googly eyes at?


Anderson Cooper hanging with his homies.


Tell me that isn’t a paper you’d like to read front to back and then back to front again, and again, and again!


UNF! HANDS!


Anderson is a serious guy, but he does have a good sense of humor and knows how to have fun.



I heard that Anderson prefers carrots to peaches.


Let’s flash back to 90’s Anderson Cooper! He’s looks a lot like Jon Stewart in that pic!

 

Little Anderson Cooper! Aaaaawwww! Long before he became the Silver Fox.
I guess back then he was the Brown Pup.
Wyatt Cooper, Gloria Vanderbilt, Anderson Cooper and Carter Cooper, 1972


There’s my favorite little chunkey monkey  


My eyes! AC 360 is one thing AC x7 is just TOO MUCH!



And of course there are the manips that are floating around out there.
This made me laugh so loud. I saw that manip and only one this crossed my mind,
actually two.

 

But more importantly.


Hey Now!