Monday, February 14, 2011

Jensen and Jared leaving the airport

I guess Jensen and Jared have decided that if they are pictured together, their next flight won't crash. I am not so patiently waiting for pics. As it has been confirmed they were traveling alone.

Picture
I have to say though, I was expecting a little bit bigger picture.
However, beggars can't be choosers.
I guess it's time to dust of my magnifying glass!
Still, it's quite a rarity to see J2 traveling together.



#Supernatural stars Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki arrive together. In good moods,
1 minute ago via web
http://twitter.com/canadagraphs/status/3 7060783141552129

Saw Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles arrive back from con..both said hey..never asked for autographs, give them some respect..#Supernatural
4 minutes ago via Twitter for Android
http://twitter.com/pursuit23/status/3706 0212594581504

@Canadagraphs:  Since I know 1 group out there that will wanna know, J2 came without CK or G.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't believe it but I guess I will have to now that I've seen it with my own two eyes. Barely! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a minute I thought that was Clif. Phew! Close call!

    ReplyDelete

IT'S A FUCKING MIRACLE!!