Friday, January 28, 2011

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN, #fuckCW! aka Day 2 of this B.S.


Supernatural fans may be crazy, however, who do you think made us that way?!



Are you happy now? You even got Sammy drinkin!
Apparently Dean and Sammy are playin hide and seek in the funhouse.
Hmmmm....sounds like a fanfic I read once, but I digress. I must focus.
Keep my eye on the prize as it were.
I will not be distracted by those two doofuses that I have a love/hate relationship with.





Is #fuckCW always this stupid or were they just making a special effort yesterday?

I heard that #fuckCW changed their mind. So, what did they do with the diaper?

#fuckCW works for the mandroid!

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but #fuckCW abuses the privilege.

#fuckCW is so mean that instead of using deodorant it gargles disinfectant and licks it’s armpits.

#fuckCW smells more fishy than Lady Godiva's saddle.

I wish #fuckCW would shove a rabbit up it’s arse, strap a ferret to it’s Dick and then fuck itself.

#fuckCW is so two faced I bet they don't know which face to wash in the morning.

#fuckCW is as useful as a spare prick at a prostitutes wedding.

If #fuckCW was a beer it would taste like weasel piss drained through a mouldy Balaclava helmet.

#fuckCW has a body like a condom full of conkers.

#fuckCW is lower than a halibut's nipples.

#fuckCW is colder than an Eskimo's chuff.

#fuckCW has armpits like a pair of Davy Crockett hats.

I always know when #fuckCW is lying. It’s lips are moving.

I wonder what #fuckCW's going to use for a mouth when the gorilla wants his arse back.

#fuckCW’s neck is like a dinosaurs scrotum.

#fuckCW’s needs the rough end of a pineapple shoved up it’s arse.

#fuckCW’s thicker than a donkey's dangler.

#fuckCW’s is a subtle as a gynaecologist wearing a gas mask.

Haven't you seen #fuckCW on TV?

Well yes #fuckCW does appear off and on, how do you like it?
#fuckCW OFF!

1 comment:

IT'S A FUCKING MIRACLE!!