Thursday, January 27, 2011

POST OF UTTER RAGE, formerly known as there once was a time when I was happy aka WHY CHUCK WHY?!!






I love thee like a HOT AIR BALLOON - Because to get you to go anywhere you don’t want to, Sammy has to light a fire under ...uhm, erm….I mean cuz your full of hot air.


I love thee like a HAMMER because your love for Sammy has never changed all these years and damn your hot ass is handy to have around.

Oh Dean, how much do I love thee? Almost as much as Sammy does in his purely chaste, modest and virtuous way of course!



I love thee like a ZIPLOCK BAG. Because you hold everything in, but Sammy can always see right through you.


I love thee like a SWISS ARMY KNIFE. Because even though you are useful for a wide variety of work, you spend most of your time just opening beer bottles. 


1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain so I brought you a gift:

    The CW Television Network, 3300 W. Olive Avenue, Burbank, CA 91505 Phone: 818-977-2500 Comment Line: 818-977-6878 Email: feedback@cwtv.com

    Give em' hell girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete

IT'S A FUCKING MIRACLE!!