Friday, July 1, 2011

Supernaturally MAD

This fucking awesome!
I used buy MAD magazine.
Yeah this kinda dates me a little but I don't care.
No way no how. This rocks!


                       

http://www.tomrichmond.com/blog/2011/07/01/mad-stuff-from-the-cartoon-network-show/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=mad-stuff-from-the-cartoon-network-show



No I was not reading Mad Magazine in 1978.
I'm not even close to that old!


I loved the fold ups on the inside back cover!






Found this while looking for pics. Just had to include it!

5 comments:

  1. LMAO! I haven't thought about Mad Mag in a long time. Thanks for the trip down memory lane. Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the Hell?! I can't even. ;-)
    TGIF everyone! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn! They look rediculous! bwaaahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Clockwork pic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Goonies! I've watched that movie so many times. I think it's time to watch it again! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

IT'S A FUCKING MIRACLE!!