Thursday, June 9, 2011

Moose helps win beard title!!!!

GirlvsWild was being her awesome self and brought this to my attention.
Of course it is extremely lolarious!
Yes indeed!

A GERMAN man scooped the title of world's best beard yesterday after impressing competition hosts in Norway with his facial hair featuring a moose and a Norwegian flag.




 
Hairdresser Elmar Weisser, 47, beat 160 hopefuls from 15 countries to take first prize in the World Beard and Moustache Championship, held this year in Trondheim.
Weisser is a veteran of the competition, held every two years, having won several times before.
He said his sister helped him with the creation, starting work at 7am.
"When my beard isn't styled, it goes down to my waist. It is sort of folded up," he said.




Weisser took the title in 2005 in Berlin with his beard in the form of the landmark Brandenburg Gate, and two years later won in England for his recreation of the Tower Bridge.
He did not compete in the 2009 competition in Alaska.
Germany and the United States traditionally dominate the eccentric contest which began in 1990 and has been running regularly since 1995.
Moustaches are judged in six categories: natural, English, Dali, Hungarian, imperial and freestyle.
Contestants with what is deemed a "partial beard" compete for honours in the natural, Chinese, Imperial, Musketeer, sideburns, and freestyle categories.
While those with full beards are divided into the groups natural, natural with styled Moustache, Verdi, Garibaldi and freestyle.



http://www.themercury.com.au/article/2011/05/16/230565_fun-weird-news.html

15 comments:

  1. Seriously? Too funny! Thanks for thinking of us GVW! and that last gif? I can't even!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bwaaaahahahahha! great story! That's so crazy! I agree that last pic is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your all very welcome!! man, I just want to lick the moose all over :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. well hot damn! i'll take an order of M.O.O.S.E. please :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to helpings of the moose please! unf! That is one crazy beard!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAIRBALL! That is one crazy beard! LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That man is fucking AWESOME. I'm pretty sure 98% of the men I know would either die of envy or spontaneously climax on seeing that beard.

    I want a M.O.O.S.E so bad I might scream. I'm alone in the house but the neighbours may frown.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Jared! You had my heart when I saw your first bitch face who knew you'd turn into this? That is quite a hobby!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sexual embraces all around! I'm sure if you show the pic to your neighbors when you come to complain they will totally understand.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Right! You can't argue with scientific evidence.

    "Why are you screaming?"

    "LOOK! HE'LL NEVER ME IN ME!!!!"

    "Oh. Fair enough."

    LOL - that reminds me, my friend at work the other day saw my photo ops. She is from NZ and quite...blunt. She saw Jared and said 'he looks Australian' hahaha. So I was telling her about the convention and she was like 'so it's just you and all the other freaks in a hotel, trying to touch that man?' Hahaha. Sometimes you see yourself through someone else's eyes and it ain't pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Clearly she doesn't know what she's talking about. The SPN con experience is like an onion that's only one sliver. We have a totally awesome cast except for one small dud who shall not be named. We are not that shallow. They have to be funny! Dance monkies dance! The epic j2 love. The bromances. The flirting. The raunchy talk and funny BTS stories!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Look he'll never me in me. Hard to type while your having multiple orgasms my love?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shit! Mah Bs and mah Ms are all a flutter :D He renders me insensible.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I definitely want a moose to fuck me silly!

    ReplyDelete
  15. , the rodents in your house are just your average pests and you should have no qualms about getting rid of them quickly. The following hints should put you on the path to eliminating this most annoying (and sometimes charmingly cute) animal.

    ReplyDelete

IT'S A FUCKING MIRACLE!!