Monday, June 6, 2011

I'll Tumblr for you 6-6-11



It’s like a little black dress, a classic that never goes out of style.






Wink wink and I’m on the brink


Doing my best not to think

Blink blink, now I know how

Blink blink, it’s all better now



How do you get better

Once you’ve been the best

How do you stay sober

When you get no rest

How do you laugh

When nothing’s right

How do you stay still

In your bed at night



My mind spins when

You hold me close

My heart would beat

But it’s already froze

Life and Loving

So much easier said than done

My heart keeps fallin

But I’m so fucked up



Wink wink and I’m on the brink

Doing my best not to think

Blink blink, now I know how

Blink blink, it’s all better now



How do you do better

Once you’ve had the best

You’re Young and stupid

To put love to the test

Wish I could just

Let it all go

But my head decides

My heart shouldn’t feel anymore



Shaking so bad

Can’t pretend I’m okay

How can I laugh

When I just want to say

My body is broken

So abused

My heart is stone cold

From overuse



Gabriella Franco

9 comments:

  1. I love that poem and the gifs are hilarious! A room with a moose!? Yes please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fucking hot! UNF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the poem! I'll take Jensen, wet faced, dry faced, tears, laugh, pout, frown, nod and wink and sly foxy smell......fucking blows my mind! He is
    perfect, I see why the angels want him....probably Lucifer does too, but
    he won't admit it. Besides, there is nothing wrong about the moose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. From this day forward let it be known that all rooms should be required to come with a moose! ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree mooses all around! Can I have two? pretty please!

    ReplyDelete
  6. unf! he's definitely my wet dream *drool* they both are ;P

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had me at bare ass! XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd give Jensen and Jared a tumble they'd never forget! ;-) I'm sensing a theme with this edition of tumblr gifs. hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm all ready n rarin to go! Bring on my moosey fate! Especially if it involves fucking!

    ReplyDelete

IT'S A FUCKING MIRACLE!!