Thursday, April 14, 2011

HELLATUS IS OVER!






image

image
A million Misha's can't be wrong.

image image  image image

image 

image



Oh to be a leave blowing in the wind.

I'm jealous of whoever got reincarnated as that leaf.




myspecialhell:

teamj2:

THAT FACE. FUCKING YES.

ROCK ON, JEN!:D





 
 





image

image

image

http://i56.tinypic.com/11v6ys0

image







image

All I know is that they better not fuck around this time and push it back a week!

image

image
This is me!

8 comments:

  1. Hallelujah! FINALLY! *does the happy dance*

    ReplyDelete
  2. so excited. I think I pee'd a little! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many funny gifs! so close and yet so far! can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been another tough Hellatus, but we've survived bbs *raises glass*

    I want to lick all these gifs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are in the home stretch. aarrgghhh! Jensen's face in the pic wearing the cap. bwahahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The clock is ticking too loud. I want to stick it in the microwave. those gifs are so humpable. yum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh! This work day will never end!

    ReplyDelete
  8. have fun guys! I'll be watching the first ep of season 6 here in Aussie land!! although I have the first 6 episodes and will try and watch a couple today!

    ReplyDelete

IT'S A FUCKING MIRACLE!!