Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Supernatural 6.14: Formerly known as Happy Unattached Drifter Christmas! part 7

We meet up with the boys as they are looking for parts to fix the most important thing in the Universe.






How does it look?

Seeing as she got car jacked by a poltergiest,
it could be worse.



Dean and Sam commiserate over saving a few dicks
and killing an innocent woman.

I'm not putting it in the win column either Dean.

I've got a whiney Emo Teen and a pissed off Orangina.

Facing your past sucks ass.
All we do is make a mess.

That's not true, we do save lives now and again.
I'm tired of all the bad luck.
It's in the job description Dean.

It's not all bad. Satan's left the building and I have a Soul because
of you. I never thanked you for that did I?

You would have done the same for me.


For what it's worth I got your back.

I know. 

Dean, it’s just you and me again. That's just how it's meant to be Sammy.
Can't fight the fact that we are soulmates and are going to be sharing the same Heaven together. Who's fighting it Dean? I guess neither of us are any more.
Oh and Dean? Yeah? You know how I said I got your back. Yeah.
Not that there was any doubt, but I am the toppiest bitch who ever topped.
I will be tapping that ass tonight and every night for the rest of our lives.
Looks like my luck is turning around Sammy.

-THE END-

(finally)

Achooo!

Bless you Sammy.

3 comments:

  1. you finished your epic love story! I love the ending. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was worth the wait. I hope you can still see straight! That sneeze at the end was funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *golf clap* Bravo! That was quite a tale you told. Those jackasses sure are easy on the eyes!

    ReplyDelete

IT'S A FUCKING MIRACLE!!