Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Jensen looking extra sporty ginge while recording



He's looking quite unfalicious, if I do say so myself.
"like a double dose of pop-the-zipper-on-your-pants hotness"
Doesn't that paint a pretty picture?

http://multivu.prnewswire.com/mnr/square-enix/48267/
Jensen Ackles and Yvonne Strahovski voice-acting for the same game—and both as the lead roles?! Suddenly my life is made. I always feel so giddy when some of my favorite actors and actresses from different fandoms end up working together :’)
http://-lazarus.tumblr.com/post/3051485279/jensen-ackles-and-yvonne-strahovski-voice-acting

Check out this hotness! Several European retailers seem to be listing a special Twisted Edition of Square-Enix’s The 3rd Birthday, which was released in Japan in December. It supposedly comes with some exclusive items that perhaps even Japan didn’t get. Included in that mess of goodies is a hard cover art book, some Aya Brea lithograph prints and the Aya Brea costume to use with Lightning in Dissidia 012 [Duodicem]. Nothing concrete on if this will be released in the U.S., as well, but we’ll find before long. Square-Enix announced today that the story-driven, action-shooter, RPG, whatever you want to call it will be available on March 29, 2011.

They also announced – and this is what gets my blood pumping – some of the voice cast for the English version of the game. Jensen Ackles (from WB’s Supernatural) will lend his voice to the game as Kyle Madigan. Yeah, who cares. What I really care about is that Yvonne Strahovski will be voicing Aya Brea (from NBC’s Chuck; she also voiced Miranda in Mass Effect 2). Having her voice Aya Brea is like a double dose of pop-the-zipper-on-your-pants hotness.

http://dualshockers.com/tag/jensen-ackles/

9 comments:

  1. Oh Jensen, you beautiful bastard you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does really look clean cut right there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He definitely doesn't look like dean in that pic. Either way he's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JFC!! You are one good lookin mutha effah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I just spent 5 minutes staring at that picture! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Mr. Ackles what am I going to do with you? You are too scrumpcious for words!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is so frickin' adorable. I want to snuggle up to his Nike fleece and stay forever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You just want to play little lamb and the big bad wolf dontcha!? I see that glint in your eye! Your pointy ears are showing my dear!

    ReplyDelete

IT'S A FUCKING MIRACLE!!