Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Jensen Ackles talking about "3rd Birthday"

I did it! I have redeemed myself!
(lets all pretend that never happened, mkay?)








i hang my head in shame as i cant give the awesome mr. ackles a post that he is deserving. alas poor urick i knew him well. woah is me. ackles epic fail. i suck. i cant even use capitals or as my shift isnt working i cant even use exclamation points. oh the agony of defeat.i want to scream really loud in frustration but i cant because i am in the employee lunch room. It really frustrates me that is next impossible to create a post from my phone. www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmiMw7Q-k8o

7 comments:

  1. LMAO!!! You are having problems aren't you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by to thank you for the heads up on the clip. But more importantly to taunt you with my exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Either my phone is possessed or it is over loading due the addition of freckles mcbowlegs latest clip cuz it can't handle all the pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor thing! It's the thought that counts. Looks like you need a new phone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good effort! Walk it off! Run away and live to fight another day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the pep talk coach. i'm gonna hit the showers. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

IT'S A FUCKING MIRACLE!!