Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy DIAF Friday!

That's right people! It's going to be a long day waiting for what some laughingly call the new Supernatural episode. It's meta baby, META!!  However, I am wondering if it's more of a documentary. If so I stand by my statement that I hope they break the fourth wall by having two real divorces on air. Jensen and Jared got engaged the same weekend and practically got married at the same time so they might as well end it the same time. Those two Christian Texas boys didn't even get married in a Church! Then J2 push Clif off a cliff into a patch of poison ivy. What? It could happen. I wouldn't put anything past the powers that be! I thought I would never see GC on Supernatural again. I should have known better. Either way it's Friday and I want this work day to go up in flames so I can watch my favorite show!


I really think Jared is as confused as I am to what exactly is happening!

image

Let's face it Jensen and Jared are smokin' HOT even when they're not!


                



No matter what it will be an episode to remember. 
I wish we could rub Jensen's nipples for good luck!


 Have faith in Jesus Padalecki.


10 comments:

  1. It's definitely going to be a very long day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jensen's nipple pic always makes me laugh! j2 look so funny in those pics! I know what you mean. I hear the clock ticking very slowly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget to stock up on the alcohol. It's going to be an episode to remember! The things I would do just to rub Jensen's nipples. UNF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know TPTB were sure smoking something when they wrote this episode.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree some drugs were definitely taken to write this! ;-) I think a lot more will be taken to watch this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jensen smoking gives me a funny feeling ;) I see Jared is enjoying a sheesha. I have one at home. He can come and suck hard on it any day of the week.

    I am excite you guise. Also I will have to wait even longer to see it than you so I'll have to put a bag over my head and sit on my hands until tomorrow morning! If I don't return, you'll know my brain melted from meta-overload.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Easy girls, Jared would cut off our hands if we dare touch Jen's nipples.
    About the meta-episode, Weed Power played its part for sure when they wrote it -.- gonna see it tomorrow i think, i dont know if i should be excited or terrified..... Oh i cant believe i have to bear Miss Cortese's presence AGAIN, life's such a bitch sometimes. grrrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes it really is unfair that not only do we have to waste good SPN epi time on Lisa and Ben but now GC! Oh the humanity! My darling Pinkwood I learn something new about you every day. You are one exciting woman. I didn't realize that you call your coochi kanunu "sheesha". I am sure Jared would be more than happy to stop by and suck hard on it once a week. Sheesha is definitely a better name than Virginia the Vag..........

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jared would definitely not be amused by any pawing of his man. You don't want to make Moose angry! That pic of jared is a little creepy. This episode is going to be rediculous. Thank goodness Gen's part is small.

    ReplyDelete
  10. THIS IS THE LONGEST DAY EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete

IT'S A FUCKING MIRACLE!!