Monday, January 31, 2011

Some times they cum back again and again and again! New movie for Mr. Padalecki?

Will Jared be dusting off the padapeen and cumming back to the big screen?

  Friday the 13th Part 2 announced



http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/news/a3 01105/fuller-friday-the-13th-sequel-is-r eady.html

Fuller: 'Friday The 13th sequel is ready'
Monday, January 31 2011, 9:26pm EST
By Tara Fowler

Producer Brad Fuller has revealed that a sequel to Friday The 13th has been written.

Fuller, who also produced The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and A Nightmare on Elm Street, tweeted that another sequel to the popular slasher series is on the way.

"I want to set the record straight on Freddy and Jason... First, let's talk Jason. [Damian] Shannon and [Mark] Swift wrote a great script. We are ready to go, when New Line is ready. But as of yet, they are not ready," Fuller wrote.

Fuller stated last year that a sequel was not a possibility. "It is dead - not happening," he said.

However, it now appears as though studio commitment is all that is needed before the sequel can get under way.

On a possible follow-up to last year's A Nightmare On Elm Street reboot, Fuller was less optimistic, adding: "As for Freddy, as far as I know, there isn't even talk of writing another script."



Let's see what some of the fans think:

Their reply was:
Subject: Re: Another movie for Jared?
1. I fucking hope not.

2. I hope he keeps his mouth fucking closed if he does, because I do not want to be thinking about all the flies he's catching.

3. I'll end up watching it and thinking bj's because of his open mouth.

Somebody replied to an anonymous comment left in a LiveJournal post. The comment they replied to was:

2. I hope he keeps his mouth fucking closed if he does, because I do not want to be thinking about all the flies he's catching.

Context? Did I miss something?
Their reply was:
Subject: Re: Another movie for Jared?
I'm assuming you haven't seen F13, Jared's mouth is pretty much open throughout the whole movie. Doesn't matter if is he's running, in between talking or just standing, his mouth is just open like a blow up dolls.

Their reply was:
Subject: Re: Another movie for Jared?
Ayrt
Wishful thinking dictates that he was auditioning for the kink meme and asking to have Dean/Jensen's role as cocksucker.
Their reply was:
Subject: Re: Another movie for Jared?
The only thing I clearly remember from the movie was being awed at the dope field in the beginning. I was so into wishful thinking that I sort of forgot I was watching a horror movie. So my scream was epic and my throat took days to recover. I'm pretty sure I went into shock or something because the rest of the movie's a blank, I barely remember Jared at all.

4 comments:

  1. This is too funny. I doubt he'll do it though. But you never know. Time will tell. Thanks for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwaaahahahahahaha! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost spit my drink out! This is. Rediculously Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you kidding me?

    ReplyDelete

IT'S A FUCKING MIRACLE!!