Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I couldn't have wished for more

Thx , is that just cuz I'm bigger than u? Cuz I've always tried to make u feel manly, tho u've proved to smart to fall 4 that.





I special shout out to the people who created twitter and made this possible.



















 
CASTIEL: Hello Sam.
SAM: Oh my God. It’s an honor, really, I’ve heard a lot about you.
CASTIEL: And I, you. Sam Winchester. The boy with the demon blood.


wanderingfound:

Another one. 



image

image










6 comments:

  1. It was only a matter of time before the truth came out! Long live the threesome! unf unf unf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to have sweet sexfilled dreams tonight. oh my yes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to know that Jared's brain to mouth filter hasn't been fixed and I hope it never is! ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fuck me that's hot! Jared you sly dog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pic of misha bending jared over never gets old. Oh jared you flirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please Cas, never let Jared grow a brain to mouth/finger filter.

    As also please give him to be oiled and wearing a bow and nowt else for Chrimbo.

    KTHNXBYE.

    ReplyDelete

IT'S A FUCKING MIRACLE!!